Sunday, March 18, 2018

Day 9: A Stand Still



Hey Blog!

     With our crazy schedules for the past few weeks, the mix SAT testing and a bunch off extra curricular activities, Grant and I haven't moved forward at all with our project. We have our basic idea mapped out, as well as a plan for what we intend to do with our project. However, we have yet to execute any of those plans. Our slow-going process leaves me with a bit of apprehension. I am worried that the nature of our progress so far (or lack there of) is an indication of what the rest of our project's process is going to resemble.
     After this week is spring break and I fear that the amount of relaxation time, family trips, or even just wanting to take a deserved break from school work will set us even further back on our project deadline. I know that we have quite a bit of time left until the deadline comes, but it already seems like I blinked, and three weeks have gone by. I have faith in my partner's and my own ability to execute seamlessly at the last minute (being that we are notorious for this as I mentioned in previous posts), but I just don't want this project to come together last minute. The most essential thing for us to do at this point is to make our shooting schedule and stick to it!! Spring break is going to be a make it or break it time for our project. There are two possibilities: 1) We take advantage of all the time we'll have on our hands and make great progress or 2) Get completely preoccupied and do little to no work.
         Obviously the second option is the less desirable but it's still highly conceivable. I am PRAYING that this week the line of communication opens up between my partner and I. If we can start talking more and really focusing after the busy weeks we've both been having, then I think we'll be on a good path to start making some real progress with the film opening.


Finger crossed and until next time,
                                                Kyleigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 19: Final Postings

Hey Blog!               I am happy to say that I have finally ENTIRELY completed the film opening. It's been one wild ride! ...