Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Day 10: Moving Forward




Hey Blog!!


     As you know, spring has sprung! We are finally on spring break, which means a whole week and a half of break. In order to curb some of the stagnation that is bound to occur over break, I started doing some more research on the topic of our film opening. The more research I did about disorders that require service dogs, I found that I was starting to stray a little from our original idea, which was to create a family friendly/ children movie. I wonder if the subject matter would be too much for that specific audience to handle. We may have to change our target audience because of our topic.
      The research I did showed that panic disorders were the most general ailment that could have a service dog so that is what we chose to add to our character. I went a little deeper into panic disorder research with this link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panic_disorder . The more research we do the better so that we'll be able to make our character believable. THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY:)


until next time,
                   Kyleigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 19: Final Postings

Hey Blog!               I am happy to say that I have finally ENTIRELY completed the film opening. It's been one wild ride! ...