Sunday, April 1, 2018

Day 15: Planning the Score





Hey blog!

    This post is going to be more of an informative update on everything so far: I still haven't found the rest of the cast, the script is done, we have a date set to film this weekend, the location is set. The other things we need to figure out are the score and the formatting of our film opening. I plan on creating an original score for our film opening. I know my way around a keyboard pretty well and have experience in producing music so it should be fairly easy to create the original score. The music will most likely consist of instrumental and soft songs. We have a pretty heartfelt vibe all throughout the film so the music should reflect that in order to create a tone for the story. The music in a film is essential when it comes to creating a mood for the audience. This source had an extensive lost of other films that had utilized a sentimental score inter movies http://flavorwire.com/426863/the-most-emotional-film-scores . Again, this source pointed out UP (2009) as having an amazing score. {I think this movie could be very a helpful tool to refer to when making decisions in our film opening. It even has to do with dogs!}
       Later on, once we have filed everything we need to and edited every scene, we will begin constructing the score. When that happens I will attach some pictures of our process of creating the music and what programs and inspiration I had. Can't wait!


Until next time,
                    Kyleigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 19: Final Postings

Hey Blog!               I am happy to say that I have finally ENTIRELY completed the film opening. It's been one wild ride! ...