Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Day 16: Second Feedback






Hey Blog!

   In class today we did another feedback session among small groups. I showed my classmates the script that we have created and they seemed to like it very much. We have just a few days left until our deadline for our projects will be here, and everyone in class seems to be very far along in their projects. Everyone’s progress with their projects makes me a bit apprehensive just because I know my partner and I have not begun filming yet. I shared with my group that my partner and I have not yet started filming and they seemed nervous for us. Our classmates having little faith in our ability to quickly execute our film is disheartening, but I know we can prove them wrong! Within the next few days we will have everything we need in place and can begin filming. And for that I am so excited!

Until next time,
                    Kyleigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 19: Final Postings

Hey Blog!               I am happy to say that I have finally ENTIRELY completed the film opening. It's been one wild ride! ...