Monday, March 26, 2018

Day 13: Spring Break Blues






Hey Blog!

    So, just as I predicted, spring break is getting in our way. It has been about a week since break started and my partner is currently on vacation somewhere so we haven't been in contact to discuss any plans. I don't blame him though because I obviously knew this was going to happen so I tried to make sure we weren't doing absolutely nothing. I've been revising the script a little bit and thinking more and more about the casting. I made a few changes to the script which made it a bit clearer of the conflict and the premise/ main idea of our film opening. As to the casting, we still have no parents or young Michael but we are not done looking. A good casting director doesn't stop until her cast list is done and as perfect as it can be. Below I'll attach the newest version of the script we have.

     In the next few days to come, as my partner returns from his vacation, we'll get in contact with each other and begin planning out when we are going to start filming and where we will shoot. Over all, we are not totally underwater with our progress or spring break stagnation. I just hope my other classmates aren't miles ahead of us when it comes to how far along on their projects they are. I will keep you updated on the next few days and where we stand.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 19: Final Postings

Hey Blog!               I am happy to say that I have finally ENTIRELY completed the film opening. It's been one wild ride! ...