Friday, April 6, 2018

Day 17: Set Design






Hey Blog!

       With our filming date only days away I decided to begin gathering things that we can use in our set for the film opening. As you know, the main character is a young boy, so I wanted to make a part of our set look as if it could be his room or play room. Being that I have no male siblings I didn’t have much at my house to work with when it came to mise en scene elements that reflect a young boys interets, but I did my best. Everything I put together was made up of some old things I had lying around and it ended up coming together quite well. I asked my partner if he could bring over a few more things when he comes the day of filming, that way we could make the room really really decorated and believable. Below I’ll attach some pictures of the set design we came up with



No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 19: Final Postings

Hey Blog!               I am happy to say that I have finally ENTIRELY completed the film opening. It's been one wild ride! ...